I had a rather uneventful New Year's Day, and I'm glad for that. You know I'm not one who likes a whole lot of excitement in my life. Went to lunch with my family, then shopping for a new calendar, then shopping for a new shower curtain rod because mine f*$&@^g broke last night, dang it.
Went to see Rocky Balboa last night, and I have to say that I was rather pleased with it. It was a much better resolution than Rocky V was. I was really happy with the ending, because it was then that you knew that Rocky had come full circle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Rocky's been doing circles for years. I do hope this is the final story. Did he die in the end? If not, there may be more from the nursing home.
Hey, are ya ever going to update?? In all your copious spare time?
Post a Comment