Sunday, December 24, 2006

Ghosts of Christmas Past

These are my blog posts from the last two Christmases. So far, I'm doing much better. This year's post to follow....

Sunday, December 25th, 2005
6:55 pm Five more hours and I would have made it.

I would have been OK if they hadn't left me alone

3:06 pm Still better than last year
At least I haven't cried on Christmas Day.



So far.....









Sunday, December 26th, 2004
1:02 pm A lot can happen in a year. Take me, for instance. If, Last Christmas, you told me that in a year I would be divorced and living with my parents, I never would have believed it. Who knew that I would spend this Christmas hiding tears that threatened escape? But here I am. I pray that no one ever has to feel this way at Christmastime again. I pray that *I* never have to feel this way at Christmastime again.


It feels a little better to just get that out.

Current Mood: sad

2 comments:

Sunrunner said...

I'm sorry your feeling down. i hope you feel better physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Have a blessed Christmas, and look forward to positive changes in the New Year!!! Take care.

Sunrunner said...

P.S. - You know, I didn't realize until I re-read that post that it's been that long!