I've hit a serious block in my writing. I wrote an awesome poem about a week ago, and I haven't had a hint of any inspiration since. Even the writing group didn't inspire me, and they usually do. I suppose it has something to do with my crappy laptop and the bad mood I was in. Sorry guys, it was nothing personal. Well, it was personal, but it was my personal crap that I had (have) to deal with.
Along with waterfalls, I have recently become interested in the healing powers of crystals. Let me share something that happened to me yesterday along these lines, and if you think I'm whack-o, then I'll know that you are really getting to know me.
I had bought a rose quartz ring a couple of days ago, and brought it home. Last night, before I left for the Rose, I asked the ring to help me get through the night (I hadn't worn the ring up to that point). I put it on, and the stone was hot! Not only was it hot, but it stayed hot the whole night. It was really great. And empowering. I'm anxious now to find out the powers that other crystals have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Great!! Someone who doesn't think I'm crazy! Wait. Once I consider the source, is it really saying all that much??
And, btw, I do have questions, so I will be in contact.
There are lots of good books full of crystal information. I'm strongly partial to rocks and crystals, and often buy a new shiny to make myself happy.
Personally, I've had good luck with hematite. I think it's different for each person. Let me know what you find out!
Post a Comment